Presently, Fire Island Ferries is running all services as scheduled, and our crews will continue to sanitize our vessels and facilities in between trips and throughout the day.
We would like to make some recommendations to those customers looking to ride our ferries.
- If you do not NEED to go to Fire Island, please avoid the unnecessary travel.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not board our vessels.
- To avoid coming into physical contact with surface area germs: If you have a pair of gloves, we encourage you to wear them.
- Please continue to wash your hands as often as possible and cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Homeowners looking to relocate to Fire Island from the mainland:
Fire Island is not an easy place to live this time of year.
- Water for most communities is not scheduled to be turned on until April 15.
- If you are looking to relocate to Fire Island, be sure to have your provisions in order.
- UPDATE: InstaCart, PeaPod and various other grocery delivery services have ceased delivery operations until further notice.
Please continue to monitor our website and social media accounts for service updates.