The 2020 Ocean Beach Homeowner season parking permits are now available online
Prior to the application being available online, you received your unique APP ID. You will need this APP ID in order to complete the online application process.
As indicated in last year’s website posts, emails and letters, this application is no longer being mailed, and all future applications will be available online only.
If you had season parking in 2019, you are not guaranteed a permit in 2020, so it is highly advised that you complete this application as soon as possible to secure a permit for the 2020 season. As always, spaces are limited, and we will continue to accommodate as many of our customers as possible.
- As indicated last year, this application WILL NOT be mailed out via USPS and is available online only.
- Please make sure your internet browsers are up to date.
- Internet Explorer version 10 or newer, and the most recent versions of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
- This application WILL NOT be available at our office.
- It is highly recommended that you complete this application from a computer instead of a phone or tablet.
- You will need your vehicle information (make, model, year, color, license plate) in order to complete this application. If you are getting a new car between the time you apply, and the time you will pick up your 2020 permit, please fill in your current vehicle’s info for the time being.
- If you are completing this application for someone else, please make sure you have their Name, Address, Phone Number, Vehicle Information, Credit Card Information and APP ID.
- Applications are not processed instantaneously. Once the application is approved, the credit card will be charged, and a notification email will be sent out. The application processing time can take up to 36 hours.
- The price for 2020 Ocean Beach Homeowner Season Parking after a processing fee & and NYS sales tax will be $794.64 for standard size vehicles, and $898.52 for over-sized vehicles.