Due to impending storm conditions, passenger and freight service will be suspended Tues, Jan 27th and Wed, Jan 28th.
In addition, The 4pm SERIES TRIP IS CANCELLED FOR MON, JAN 26th. Please check website for possible resumption of service on Thursday.
The 2014/2015 winter schedule is now available online at http://www.fireislandferries.com/schedules/
Due to a forecast of extreme weather, passenger & freight service will be cancelled for tomorrow, 12/9.
Service is expected to resume Wednesday, 12/10.
If this changes, updates will be posted.
Please click the link below for the 2015 season parking application.
2015 Season Parking Application
Things you will need to complete the application process:
- A computer with internet access.
- Vehicle information (make, model, color, year, and license plate)
- Your home & beach addresses
- Your home and beach/cell phone numbers
- E-mail address of the applicant.
- A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Discover cards are all accepted)
- If you are applying for a permit on behalf of someone else, be sure to have the CVV code from their credit card, in addition to the card number. This code is necessary to complete the payment process. What is my CVV code?
Please Note: This permit application is NOT for Ocean Beach and Saltaire homeowners, unless you are looking to have an additional spot. These applications will be mailed at a later date.
Due to dock construction, freight service to Dunewood will be suspended as of Monday, November 17 until further notice.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Due to safety issues during dock reconstruction, passenger service to Fair Harbor will end on Monday, November 10th for the remainder of the 2014 season.
We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause while we build the new terminal.
Freight service will not be affected.
Effective October 14 thru December 24
The 8:00am return trip from Saltaire will now depart at 7:50am Monday thru Friday
DUE TO EMERGENCY DOCK REPAIRS THE 10:10AM TO SEAVIEW AND THE 1:00PM RETURN TO BAY SHORE HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
ON TUES, WED, & THURSUNTIL END OF SEASON
NO OTHER TRIPS WILL BE EFFECTED
Ocean Bay Park Association Gourmet Fair
Sunday, August 16th 12:00pm-3:00pm
Ocean Bay Park Fire House
- Silent Auction
- Fine Food
- Gift Baskets
- 48″ Samsung 1080p Smart HDTV
- Luxury Vacations
- Event Tickets
- Local Business Gift Certificates
AND Much More!!!
Fire Island 5K Run for Rose
Sunday, August 10th 2014
Ocean Bay Park, NY
Start Time 10:30am
Visit www.fi5k.org to register to run or donate.